Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 11-12 of No Caffeine: COMA

      Yes, it’s true. I had slipped into a coma for the past few days, and that’s why there have been no posts. I could talk about the blinding light I saw, and all my dead pets who called out to me; I could talk about that. I could talk about how St Peter let me in, but then I had to have some kind of review meeting with Jesus, and how the Lord was not that impressed with my resume and said it seemed like I didn’t even really want to be in heaven. I probably screwed up when I said I give people that impression a lot.
        I probably also screwed up when I said I felt there was a little too much singing in Heaven, and that I’ve never been a big fan of musicals. That might have been it. Anyway, next thing I know its Thursday, my birthday, and I’m lying in bed. Did it snow this week or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment